A big welcome from all at Delightful Computing,
where you can find
technical analysis, training, and full-time information work.
We are especially known for finding creative or unexpected solutions to problems in areas such as:
- Information design (XML, HTML, SGML, JSON, text formats);
- Text processing;
- Batch formatting and database publishing;
- Mediating between developers and others; moderating discussions;
- C-level software repair (primarily Linux and Unix);
- Web accessibility reviews, technical book reviews and editing, copy-writing;
- Standards Development;
- Taking a holistic cross-system view.
Delightful Computing brings expertise and enthusiasm to the table. Staff have worked with clients ranging from the tiny to the Fortune 500, with non-profit organizations and with individuals.
Contact liam at delightfulcomputing.com for more information.
Resumé for Liam Quin
A course with a brief introduction to CSS followed
by advanced topics with a strong focus on the needs of
people who work with large, complex, or long-term documents, where
the primary information is in XML. Available Now
New features in XSLT change the game, change the
best strategies for workflow. Don’t be left behind. Save money.
Work faster. Save money.
A 90-minute version was be given in Toronto in March 2019 as part
of the ebookcraft conference.